Welcome to Battle Creek Eye Clinic
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Battle Creek Eye Clinic, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrists in Battle Creek provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Complete patient forms
- Request an appointment
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
- See the designer frame brands we carry
Existing Patient Links:
- Reorder contact lenses
- Request an appointment
- Investigate Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Great Eyewear and Eye Care in Battle Creek, MI
Our eye doctors in Battle Creek, MI serve patients from Southwest Michigan, including Marshall, Portage and Emmett Charter Township - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our optometrists in Battle Creek Eye Clinic.
Q&A with Our Eye Doctor
Our Eye Doctor Answers Your Eyecare Questions
When I wear my contacts, my eyes are usually dry and uncomfortable by the end of a long day of work. What can I do to help with this problem?
The first thing I would recommend if your eyes are drying out at the end of the day is using over the counter artificial tears that are approved for use with contact lenses. If that doesn't help, I would recommend talking to your optometrist in Battle Creek, MI about other options for contact lenses. There are newer, more breathable disposable contact lenses available, including 'dailies', which you can throw away every day.
Insurance & Financing
We participate with VSP, Medicare, and BCBS of Michigan, EyeMed, Superior Vision, and Aetna
- Oct 23, 2014 - October is “Eye Injury Prevention Month” in the USA and “Eye Health Month” in Canada
- Sep 30, 2014 - A Patient Success Story
A patient talks about her the life-changing care she received at Battle Creek Eye Clinic. More »
- Sep 28, 2014 - World Sight Day Challenge – No More Avoidable Blindness
- Sep 18, 2014 - Protect Children's Eyes During Sports
- Sep 11, 2014 - Infographic: What You Should Know If Your Child Is Nearsighted
- Aug 18, 2014 - Contact Lenses Q&A with Dr. DiMartino
- Jun 3, 2014 - Dry Eyes Consultation With Dr. Audrey Farnsworth
- Battle Creek Eye Clinic
7055 Tower Rd. Suite E
Battle Creek MI 49014
Emergency Contact:In case of an ocular emergency, please phone our office at 269-968-8183. If you are calling outside our normal business hours, phone 866-355-7001. If for some reason we cannot be reached, we suggest that you go immediately to the emergency room.