Why Choose Our Eye Doctor in Battle Creek, MI?
- Dr. Lynn DiMartino has been practicing optometry in Battle Creek since 1991, and at our office located on Tower Road since 2001. Our ABO Certified Opticians, Connie, Amanda, and Amy, have over 45 years of combined optical experience, and are eager to help.
- Our EHR (Electronic Health Record) system allows us to run our office efficiently and provide better care for our patients. We strive to optimize your time spent in our office, so you receive the utmost attention and care during your appointment here at Battle Creek Eye Clinic. We want to fully understand your concerns before seeing the doctor, so we may help you find the best solution for your vision needs.
- We’re a technology-forward practice! We utilize the latest instruments, such as the OCT and OPTOS Retinal Camera, which are crucial in the detection of ocular diseases such as Macular Degeneration and Glaucoma.
- We offer a wide selection of eyewear, including brands such as Oakley, Maui Jim, Silhouette, Columbia, Scott Harris, Ted Baker, and Lulu Guinness. We’re also an authorized provider for cutting-edge lens technology from Carl Zeiss and Varilux, featuring products such as Crizal anti-reflective lenses, Transitions, and Xperio polarized lenses.
- We also offer several modalities of contact lenses! Whether it’s soft contacts or rigid gas permeable lenses, or if you have astigmatism correction or need bifocals, we can find a solution for you.
Pediatric Eye Care and Eye Exams in Battle Creek, MI
From newborn babies to school age children, Battle Creek Eye Clinic specializes in caring for the most precious gift in your life, your children.
Our eye doctor here at Battle Creek Eye Clinic is also your premiere eye care professional for pediatric eye exams for when your little baby is growing up! From school readiness exams to screening for childhood eye conditions such as strabismus and amblyopia, we will make sure that your children receive the best eye care to ensure success in school and at play.
From your child's first eye exam, to their first day in school with perfect vision, to the breath-taking experience of kicking your glasses or contacts to the curb for good, Battle Creek Eye Clinic is here to give you and your children a crystal clear vision of the beautiful world around you.
Our Optometrist in Battle Creek, MI Offers Top Eyewear & Eye Care
If you are ready to get rid of your glasses or contacts for good, we offer the best LASIK consultation and co-management in Michigan. We will identify if you are a good candidate for this life-changing procedure, and walk you through the process so that you understand how we can help you obtain the best vision you've ever had.
Our eye doctor in Battle Creek, MI serves patients from Southwest Michigan, including Marshall, Portage and Emmett Charter Township - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our optometrists in Battle Creek Eye Clinic.
Q&A with Our Battle Creek Optometrist
Dr. DiMartino Answers Your Eyecare Questions
What is the difference between buying eyeglasses online or from a Doctor of Optometry?
With all of the options we now have for online purchasing, the question often comes up about buying glasses online. The bottom line is beware of doing this. There are several parameters of glasses that your doctor, the optician, and the optical lab work together to make glasses custom to your eyes and prescription. Ordering glasses online makes it very hard to get all of these parameters correct. In fact, in a recent study, researchers found that nearly half of all glasses ordered online either contained an inaccurate prescription, or didn't meet safety standards designed to protect the eyes. We strongly recommend buying your glasses through your eye doctor, and be fit for them correctly by a licensed optician.
Insurance & Financing
We participate with VSP, Medicare, and BCBS of Michigan, EyeMed, Superior Vision, and Aetna
- Feb 2, 2016 - Join Our Team
- Jan 27, 2016 - Resolve to Prevent Glaucoma in 2016
- Dec 31, 2015 - Why Do We Need Glasses?
Refractive errors including myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism and presbyopia. More »
- Dec 9, 2015 - Eye Safe Toys and Gifts for This Holiday Season
‘Tis the season for giving, and parents, grandparents, family and friends need to know how to choose toys and games that protect children’s health and eyesight. More »
- Nov 16, 2015 - A Conversation with Our Optician - Amanda
- Nov 9, 2015 - Contact Lens Overuse
- Battle Creek Eye Clinic
7055 Tower Rd. Ste E
Battle Creek MI 49014
Emergency Contact:In case of an ocular emergency, please phone our office at 269-968-8183. If you are calling outside our normal business hours, phone 866-355-7001. If for some reason we cannot be reached, we suggest that you go immediately to the emergency room.